Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Niece's Wedding, Part I

My niece, Erin, who I consider to be my "little sister", got married in beautiful, sunny Florida on June 14th. Pictured above are the bridesmaids, which include my daughter, Brittany (second from the left) and Erin's younger sister, Aly (second from the right). I created custom necklaces for them designed with blue glass briolettes and Swarovski crystals. Here's a photo of the main design:


As part of my niece's wedding present, I designed her necklace and earrings, as well:


The "Erin" Necklace is created with two strands of freshwater pearls, accented with crystal ab and golden shadow crystals finished with an elegant pearl and silver box clasp. The "Erin" Earrings are created with crystal and freshwater pearl dangles. Both designs are now available on my website in the Bridal section.

Here's a photo the happy bride immediately following the ceremony:


All the hard work and stress of wedding preparations really paid off--the ceremony and reception couldn't have been more beautiful!

3 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Welcome back. What a lovely bride and the necklace she wore. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Unknown said...

Hi Myra!
Both your etsy shop and website are as wonderful as your gorgeous jewelry creations! It's going to be great working with you on eSMArts team (etsy Social Marketing Artisans).
Keep up the great work!
Hugs,
-AnnaLee in Toronto
http://gahooletreedesigns.blogspot.com

Custom Diamond Jewelry said...

Lovely piece of jewelry. Nice pictures displayed in this post. Both this necklaces are classic

 

design: boutiquemama.com