Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Little Bit About Me . . .

Growing up, I was always involved in some craft or another. My mother was a member of a crafting circle, a group of friends who got together every month to work on a particular craft. She also made many of our clothes, painted and created fresh flower arrangements. My dad's interests ran to any type of wood-working. Needless to say, creativity and crafting is in my genes! I have always loved accessories and jewelry. A number of years ago I made earrings from sculpted paper and sold them where I worked. Many years later, I went to a party where we could design our own bracelets. I had so much fun picking out different beads and creating a unique piece of jewelry, that I was hooked! That was 10 years ago. In January 2005, I founded Myra Elizabeth Designs. I currently reside in a private, 8,000 acre wildlife conservation lake community in the foothills of North Georgia, about 60 miles north of Atlanta, with my husband, 3 kids and 3 dogs.

No comments:

 

design: boutiquemama.com