Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Brother's Wedding


Miracle of miracles, my older brother, Aaron, who will be turning 50 in December (he'll love that I'm posting that), got married for the first time on October 4th. His new wife and my new sister-in-law, Deann, is a wonderful person who has truly brought added love, happiness, warmth and light to our family.

I had the honor of designing her wedding jewelry for her. I created a Teardrop Swarovski Crystal and Pearl Necklace, Crystal and Pearl Cascade Earrings and a Crystal and Pearl Tiara Comb to match.

The wedding was held at The Stanley House, a historic bed and breakfast inn located in downtown Marietta, which is full of charm and character.

1 comment:

ChezChani said...

I guess there's hope for all of us then..

 

design: boutiquemama.com