Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bracelets, Bracelets, Bracelets!

I feel like I have been really behind in making bracelets, so I spent the last few days on a bracelet-making frenzy! I got a total of 10 bracelets completed, photographed and listed. If I do say so myself, I think they turned out really nice. Here are a few examples:


This bracelet is created with swirl-cut smoky quartz beads, crystals and freshwater pearls. I also created one, similar in design, using bronzite and gold vermeil beads.


You just can't go wrong with Bali silver! This is one of two Bali silver bracelets that I have created. Both feature ornate handmade Bali silver beads with adjustable toggle clasps.



This colorful Swarovski crystal bracelet is accented with gold vermeil beads and sterling silver twisted rings. I completed two other multi-crystal bracelets, which both feature Bali silver. Other new bracelets include an Amethyst and Keishi Pearl Bracelet and a Crystal Quartz and Bali Silver Bracelet. Visit our website, http://www.myraelizabeth.com/, to see all of our new designs!

1 comment:

Yazmin said...

I love that last bracelet Myra. It's so colorful! If only we could get that all the time with straight gemstones. :)

 

design: boutiquemama.com