Saturday, September 20, 2008

New! Bridal Hair Combs

I recently completed a custom order for a bride and her bridesmaids, who was absolutely wonderful to work with. She insisted I make a bridal hair comb to complement the freshwater pearl and crystal chandelier earrings I had made for her. So, I decided to give it a go! Here is the design she decided on:


She wanted a simple design that didn't look too much like a tiara. I can't wait to see her wedding photos! This past week, I also made one for my future sister-in-law, that has more of a "tiara" look to it:


My goal is to have a number of different designs created and on my website, by the beginning of November. In the meantime, if you need one custom made, just let me know!

1 comment:

ChezChani said...

Those are just beautiful!!!

 

design: boutiquemama.com