Monday, August 25, 2008

New Findings Shop Open on Etsy

I finally took the time to go through my ridiculously vast inventory of beads and findings, and grouped together the items I'm no longer using in my jewelry designs. So, I have opened a new shop on Etsy, Findings by ME (Myra Elizabeth). The shop currently includes an extensive collection of watch faces, and I have a few pieces of Hill Tribe Silver left. Coming soon, I will be adding sterling silver charms, Bali Silver toggles and much more!

2 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Love those watch faces. Beautiful. I may just have to visit and get some of those.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Anonymous said...

Wow I must check your shop out, I am always looking for findings, never seem to have enough when I need them. Nice blog...will check out your shop
wilma

 

design: boutiquemama.com